Thanks so much for your interest in donating your time and talents to Fandom for Sexual Assault Awareness. We would love to include something you have written to the compilation we will be creating, however there are a few rules.
- We will accept one shots and outtakes from existing stories. It can be original fiction or fan fiction, it’s really your choice about what you feel like writing.
- We would prefer the contribution be between 2,000 and 10,000 words.
- Get it beta’d. If you need help, contact Project Team Beta.
- Any pairings (canon, non-canon, slash, femmeslash etc.) are welcome!
- No actual scenes of rape, incest or sexual assault may be featured. However, if you wish to have a character recovering from or having been assaulted in their past, it is acceptable.
- Any rating.
- Submission needs to be emailed to us no later than June 15th, 2011.
Once you have registered to join the cause, we will send you a confirmation email with the details we will need from you to include your story such as title, rating, summary etc.. We will request that you DO NOT post your story on your fanfiction.net profile until at least a month after the release of the compilation file, which we hope to release on June 30th.
Any questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
Sign Up Here: